Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cleveland Browns

Who do you think the Browns should draft? Should we go after Brady Quin, Adrian Peterson, Joe Thomas, someonelse or trade the pick away. I am personally worried about Adrian Peterson because he is an upright runner and may be injuried often.

3 comments:

Wollschleger said...

Hi Kevin,

Well I'm not an expert on the Browns but from what my husband tells me he thinks the browns should do what it takes to trade up and get Jamarcus Russell because he would become the franchise quarterback the browns have desired. He thinks they should stay away from Brady Quinn because the browns drafted a similar player by the name of Tim Couch and we all know how that turned out! If they do stay in the third spot, Joe Thomas would a can't miss pick to bolster their offensive line. Finally, he agrees with your assessment that Adrian Peterson is a big risk based on his past injuries.

Jim Groble said...

Sorry Kevin, I'm a Bears fan.

Dr. B. said...

I vote for Bart Starr